Saturday, April 18, 2015

Europe.

Okay, I know. I haven't blogged since January, but in my mind I have an acceptable excuse! I've written maybe 8 pages since? I think? Oh well, I've also split my time among a very busy schedule with class, work, figuring out what I'm doing with my life, getting over an illness that's lingered for over a month, and planning my 6 week adventure in EUROPE!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited for Europe. Also, while most people dread the 8+ hour plane ride that I'll be enduring, I'm pretty stoked. It means 8+ hours of uninterrupted writing towards my book and no internet to distract me. :)  The flight might also mean nap time if I'm completely honest.

While I'm in Europe, I'm hoping to get some new experiences in that will help inspire me to make this book magnificent. I'll be documenting my adventure in a journal and postcards (which I'll turn into its own unique journal) to keep to myself. Maybe this European adventure will spark another book idea to be written? Eh, time will tell.

I'm hoping to finish my book in the next couple months though! I probably won't blog again until I have it fully written and want to brag that I actually completed the initial writing process.

Life's an adventure. Live it, love it, write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment