Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Round Two?

Hello! I decided it was time to adjust my blog to what I really wanted it to be. You can still find me on my tumblr @ moriahsbrain.tumblr.com but I've decided that that blog was turning into more of a "goof around" blog, versus being focused on my book. So here we are again! Hopefully round two of my book blog will bring more success, and reflect why the blog was made.

Here and there I'll probably post random thoughts that have been on my mind that don't correlate with my blog at all, but nevertheless, all posts are important in becoming a successful writer, right? I may also transfer a few posts from my previous blog that I really don't want to be forgotten.

So here commence the thoughts of my mind, hence, Moriah's Brain. I hope you enjoy my new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment